Righton Slit Lamp series with outstanding optics quality and finest digital image is best suit for diagnosis.
- New MAGWIDE Slit Lamp
- Towards a revolution in super-wide magnification fine optics
・Employs the optimum LED light source for slit lamps
・Wide magnification range enables both wide angle view and detailed observation
・All optics are multi-coated and provide 22% higher transmittance than existing models
・There are no cables between the chin rest and the light tower, and the wire to the light tower is exposed for easier maintenance.
- Unique Mag Wide - ultra wide magnification range
- A newly-developed microscope with drum-type 5-step and fine optics. A new optical system enables bright imaging even at 50x magnification. Drum type zooming makes it easier to adjust the magnification whtin the wider range of 5x to 50x. All optics for observation are multi-coated to enable clear and high-resolution images. Magnifications: 5x (Φ44.8), 10x (Φ22.3), 16x (Φ14.2), 25x (Φ9.0), 50x (Φ4.5)
- Halogen color LED light source
- An LED light source whose wavelength is much closer to a halogen lamp has been employed to give the slit lamp a bright, natural color. This eliminates the need for a filter to remove the common “bluish LED light” problem.
- Background illumination
- Background illumination is provided in the arm unit of the microscope. In addition to adjusting the brightness, the conveniently positioned illumination knob can turn the illumination on and off quickly and easily.
Detachable background illumination is available as an option.
- Built-in barrier filter
- Simple slide operation makes it easy to insert and extract barrier filters. High contrast fluorescence images can be captured when a blue (exciter) filter is used.
- High operability
- A new plate is employed for stress-free smooth focus adjustment.
- 15°tilting tube (option)
- 15°tilting angle allows observation with a natural posture for taller users. Also possible to reduce the angle for shoter users.
- Righton Digital Photo System
- Both still images and movies can be captured by dynamic range CMOS camera with a simple joystick operation. User-friendly, easy-to-view layout to suit wide monitors original imaging program MW File is atandard accessory for digital set.
- Drum-type 5-step zoom (Angle of inclination: 13.2°)
- Eyepiece magnification
- Total magnification
- Eyepiece diopter adjustment range
- PD adjustment range
- 55 mm to 80 mm
- Working distance
- Reaching distance
- Illumination system
- Light source
- 5W white LED
- Slit width
- 0 mm to 16 mm continuously variable
- Slit rotation angle
- 90° to right and left
- Slit length
- Φ0.2, 1, 2, 5, 10, 14, 16 mm, 1 to 12 mm continuously variable
- Slit vertical angle
- 0°, 5°, 10°, 15°, 20° from lower angle
- Slit tilting width
- 8 mm to right and left from target surface
- Fully transparent, ND (12.5% reduction), green, blue
- Arm unit
- Rotation angle
- 90° to right and left
- Cross slide table
- Horizontal movement
- 100 x 110 mm (joystick operation)
- Vertical movement
- 30 mm (joystick rotation)
- Main body
- 13 kg (without digital unit)
13.8 kg (with digital unit)
- 350 (W) x 678.5 (H) x 387 (D) mm