Following the tradition of Japanese-made premium lenses,
the extremely comfortable to use aspherical lenses is just fit snugly into everybody hand. Adopting aplanat design ensures image with even illumination and low aberration.
- Clear and bright image, wider effective diameters, multilayer coating on lenses greatly reduce reflections, undistorted peripheral visual field, easy-to-hold high quality lens frames.
- Excellent working distance, wider field of view, sharp images that work best with slit lamps, comfort ensured during lengthy use, reflections eliminated by multilayer coating.
Clean, disinfect and sterilize the lens as follows:
- Clean the lens with alcohol.
- Soak the lens in 2% glutaraldehyde for 25 minutes.
Or, dilute sodium hypochlorite (household bleach) in water at a ratio of 1(sodium hypochlorite):10(water), and soak the lens in the bleach solution for 25 minutes.
- Sterilize the lens with ethylene oxide gas and allow it to aerate at a temperature of 50°C to 60°C.