Retinomax Series and ACOMOREF2 series, the representation product of Righton Instruments
Retinomax Series, the world's leading handheld Ref and Refract Keratometer, delivers wide measurement range on par with table type Ref, now boasts greater mobility, stability and accuracy. The Retinomax series is widely used as a global standard device for pediatric, screening, medical care in remote areas, disaster area and wide range of ophthalmic scene.
Current informatical society, eye fatigue, one of the typical modern diseases cause by eye accommodation issue is now easily discover by ACOMOREF2 series during screening basis. Accommodative Micro Fluctuation result will show in graph for easy reading, plus opacity detection function makes ACOMOREF2 the world first All-in-one Refractometer.
- Upwards-tilting LCD
- The low-reflection, 3.5 inch monitor, featuring a tilting screen with a 100 degree seamless range of motion, new users as well as existing Retinomax users can easily adapt to Retinomax Screeen's user-friendly design.
- Focus Assist
- Informs the examiner of the optimum focusing point using the color-coding system.
- New Child Mode
- While the measurement is being taken, a melody plays continually to keep children's attention. A constantly changing color display, both on the outside and inside target the device, also keeps children involved during the process.
- Automatic Axis Compensation and extended measurement range
- Not only does the device let the examiner know the cylinder axis angle, but it can also automatically compensate if it is not level. Measurement range has also been expanded.
- Even lighter and featuring an easy-to-hold grip
Retinomax3 969g → Retinomax Screeen 960g -9g Retinomax K-plus3 999g → Retinomax K+Screeen 970g -29g
Retinomax3、K-plus3 −18D〜＋23D → Retinomax Screeen、Retinomax K+Screeen −20D〜＋23D
Retinomax K-plus3 5〜11mm → Retinomax K+Screeen 5〜15mm
- Improved battery life
- At 180 minutes, the battery capacity is now twice that of conventional models. The longer battery life is beneficial when group-screening, outskirt or performing surgery.
- Selectable a patient target image
- 3 in 1 Function
- With combination of Refractometer (Keratometer), Accommodative Micro Fluctuation, Opaque Media (opacity) screening.
- Reduce of accommodation testing time
- Accommodation measurement speed is remarkably improved that can be tested in 49 seconds per eye in SCR (screening) mode.
- Objectively find the cause of eye fatigue
- Patient's individual AMF (Accommodative Micro Fluctuation) value will be analyzed and from the data, High Frequency Components (1 – 2.3Hz) will be extracted and based on measurement data, chart location, accommodation reaction value and pupil size to formulate FK map (Frequency of Kinetic reaction).
- ADD Function
- The ADD function enable a patient's near point power to be measured objectively by applying accommodative stimulation. And auto AMF can detects if the power gives the patient eye strain or not by color indication.
- Residual Astigmatism Calculation (Only for K-model)
- Residual astigmatism calculation, necessary for CYL contact lenses and CYL IOL prescriptions, is automatically conducted and results printed out (K-Model).
- Astigmatism corresponding meridian target
- By adopting a new fireworks chart, patient with astigmatism are able to focus on either one of the lines.
- i-File software (options)
- Data can be managed by using i-File and view saved record using Internet Explorer
- Measurement range
- S-20.00D - +23.00D retinoscopy principle
- Minimum required pupil size
- Φ2.3 mm
- Corneal size measurement
- 0 – 16.0 mm (manually)
- Radius curvature
- 5.00 – 11.00 mm
- Corneal astigmatism
- 0 – 12.00D
- 0 – 180°
- Residual astigmatism range
- 0 – 12.00D
- Residual astigmatism axis
- 0 – 180°
- Measurement range (center of cornea)
- Φ3.2 (R8.0 mm)
- PD range
- 1 to 83mm
- Chin rest movement range
- 45 mm
- Pupil size measurement
- 2.0 mm – 12 mm
- 254 (W) x 469 (L) x 477 (H) mm
- 13 kg